From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marc Levy
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:29 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Texas Tea..

Most of the refining capacity has been either
restored, or shifted to other operations.  There is no
shortage.

Your saying people buy panic gasoline?!  Because we
all have a 500 Gallon gasoline tank in our yards..
LOL!!

Even if this were true, every time there is a big
winter storm expected in the North East, everyone goes
to the supermarket and buys enough food for a month
(morons), but it does not drive up the price of Milk,
or eggs, or bread.  The price is the same even if
there is a short spike in demand.

> No, supply and demand.  The supply of lumber wasn't
> affected by mills being
> shut down and unable to produce.  We also didn't see
> people in Ohio, just to
> pick a state at random, panic buying 4x8 plywood.
>
> Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS