Re: [DMCForum] OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

Re: [DMCForum] OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

> So, you think saying "one nation, under God, ..." does
> not imply that the speaker believes in god??

THEN DON'T FUCKING SPEAK IT.

This may forever change some people's perceptions of me, but what the hell:

You athiests are a bunch of whining little shits. You bitch and
fucking moan every time you have to see, or hear, or smell any
reference to God. "Oh, those awful Christians, they're just shoving it
down our throats!" You can't STAND the fact that the rest of us - the
vast majority of us - have a peace and happiness that comes from God
allmighty. The whole concept of God disgusts you so much you want to
stamp it out of everyone's lives.

It's not enough for you to simply not believe in God - you're so
afraid of Him, you want to make damn sure nobody even hints of His
name if there's any remote chance you might be subjected to it. You
assholes pass laws that prohibit children from voluntarily praying in
school! Not "school sponsored prayer", but children getting together
to pray on their own merit! You've even succeeded in banning children
from wearing crosses around their necks in many schools across the
U.S. Why? Because you're so convinced of your non-existant "right" to
never hear anything about God that you're willing to forcibly deny the
other 90% of us our actual, God given, and constitutionally given,
right to worship God anywhere and in any way we please.

Well, this Christian is sick and tired of your whining, crybaby
bullshit. I'm hereby adding "JESUS IS LORD" to my signature; it will
go out on every message I post to this list, just so you can be
reminded that I have the consitutional-fucking-right to worship God
right in front of you and there's not a damned thing you can do about
it.

Lastly: Berate me all you want in your replies. Scream "hypocrite!"
Call me a "fake Christian" and belittle me for using strong, harsh
language. Do your best to portray the Christian as a soft, gentle,
person who just sits around and puts up with everyone's shit. I don't
give a fuck, because I'm not going to be replying to any of your
into the air, remember this: Jesus was never weak. Jesus regularly
used harsh, critical language against those who denied Him or His
people. The modern, weak Christian is a false Christian. He does not
bring glory to the Lord because he is too afraid to take a stand and
fight for what is right.

I AM NOT AFRAID. I *AM* A *CHRISTIAN*, PROUD OF THE GOD I WORSHIP, AND
WILLING TO STAND UP FOR HIM!

-Ryan

P.S.: JESUS IS LORD!!

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10