Re: [DMCForum] OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

--- Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You athiests are a bunch of whining little shits.

Wow, if I said "YOU Christians" I would probably be
crucified!  :)

> You bitch and
> fucking moan every time you have to see, or hear, or
> smell any
> reference to God. "Oh, those awful Christians,
> they're just shoving it
> down our throats!" You can't STAND the fact that the

Are you saying that Christians DON'T shove it down our
throats?  Christians proselytize, it is a part of the
religion.

> rest of us - the
> vast majority of us - have a peace and happiness
> that comes from God
> allmighty. The whole concept of God disgusts you so
> much you want to
> stamp it out of everyone's lives.

This has more to do with law, and the constitution
than anyone like or dislike for religion (or the lack
there of).

Maybe this is the "Cristian attitude" on the topic,
because Christians feel the need to "save" (AKA,
convert) everyone to their beliefs..  Maybe it is a
foreign concept to Christians that the rest of the
world does not care about what you believe and we may
not want it made part of our lives (because we are so
used to Christians trying to convert us!).

I am very happy for you that you have "have a peace
and happiness", no matter what you think the source of
it is..  That does not mean the government should
endorse, or advocate it.  There are plenty of African
tribes that pray to rocks and trees that also "have a
peace and happiness", but Christians wont be happy
until THEY (the tribes people) pray to Jesus.

No one is trying to BAN religion (or, YOUR religion),
just not have it endorsed by our government and tax
dollars.

> It's not enough for you to simply not believe in God
> - you're so
> afraid of Him, you want to make damn sure nobody

How can someone be afraid of something they don't
believe in?

> even hints of His
> name if there's any remote chance you might be
> subjected to it. You
> assholes pass laws that prohibit children from
> voluntarily praying in
> school! Not "school sponsored prayer", but children
> getting together
> to pray on their own merit! You've even succeeded in

Um, the laws that have changed has ADDED religion (and
God) to society... And mostly in the past 80 years or
so.  For most of the history of the USA, we had
separation of church and state.  "Under God", and "In
God we trust" were all RECENT ADDITIONS to our
government.

> banning children
> from wearing crosses around their necks in many
> schools across the
> U.S. Why? Because you're so convinced of your
> non-existant "right" to
> never hear anything about God that you're willing to
> forcibly deny the
> other 90% of us our actual, God given, and
> constitutionally given,
> right to worship God anywhere and in any way we
> please.

I would never advocate the ban on any PERSON
expressing their religion.  The discussion is about
government sponsored, or government endorsed religion.
There are extremes at both ends, and a child wearing
a cross is their freedom and should not be regulated
by the government.

> Well, this Christian is sick and tired of your
> whining, crybaby
> bullshit. I'm hereby adding "JESUS IS LORD" to my
> signature; it will
> go out on every message I post to this list, just so
> you can be
> reminded that I have the consitutional-fucking-right
> to worship God
> right in front of you and there's not a damned thing
> you can do about
> it.

Go for it..  This is your American freedom.  I
encourage it.  But realize the freedom that you use to
publish your message may also be used to publish
things you disagree with.

> Lastly: Berate me all you want in your replies.
> Scream "hypocrite!"
> Call me a "fake Christian" and belittle me for using
> strong, harsh
> language. Do your best to portray the Christian as a
> soft, gentle,
> person who just sits around and puts up with
> everyone's shit. I don't

Christians are soft and gentle?  Anyone remember the
Spanish Inquisition?  The Crusades?  It is a good bet
you would not be Christian today if it were not for
those "gentle" people over the past 2000 years.

[If you missed it, I am being sarcastic]

> give a fuck, because I'm not going to be replying to
> any of your

LOL!!  "Here is what I have to say, now I am done..
HA HA!  I got the last word!!"..  Thanks for the early
morning laugh.  Either participate in the discussion,
or don't....  and don't take it so damn personally!

Goosfraba.....

<SNIP>

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of
the whole American people which declared that their
legislature should 'make no law respecting an
establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation
between Church & State."  - Thomas Jefferson

http://mail.yahoo.com

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS