Re: [DMCForum] OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

Re: [DMCForum] OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

Whoa, tiger.  I didn't think anyone was telling anyone that they
couldn't freely say or practice anything.  It seemed to me that the
issue was that of government-funded secular schools teaching, in a way,
students to say "under God" in the pledge.  No one asking to stop any
student from saying it if they chose.

Surely you can see the difference between having the right to practice
religion and having the government mandate it (in a small way).

Regards,
Jon Heese

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte