[DMCForum] Salvage Delorean Pontoon Status

[DMCForum] Salvage Delorean Pontoon Status

Around two months ago a guy was looking for a delorean pontoon.  I
told him there was a salvaged delorean in my area and I'd check it out
for him.  I lost your email...sorry.  But just to let you know the
front was hit.  There is still a little bit left on the drivers side.
I believe it may go up to the bumper area.  But the trunk, front, and
passenger side is pretty much all gone.
The pontoon is in 5 feet of pricker bushes, plus it was surrounded by
4 other non-delorean cars that were smashed up...along with about 50
tires I had to jump across....all while dressed in my business clothes
(true delorean love right there).
Anyway, please contact me off the list.  I have pictures for you if
you would like.

Erik

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS