[DMCForum] Re: Clash of the Titans...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>
> Maybe I should go up to the cave where it's sitting, cut the hood open,
> grab the carb, and see if the flesh-eating mold has continued its
> conquest of my interior... (not kidding - see
> http://www.forwardlook.net/images/chevy/ )
<SNIP>
> -Dave

That is just NASTY! The interior of that car looks like a petri dish!
Especially wherever peoples' hands or asses have come into contact
with anything! Is this cave inside a salt mine? Maybe it's mineral
build-up too.

Aside from the carb, I'd also see if you could salvage the CB tool.
Maybe some plant fungicide sprayed in the interior could clean it up?

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS