[DMCForum] Re: Clash of the Titans...

Well at least I know where to run to when the flesh eating zombies
take over the world.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Probably.  I know the office is one of the shooting scenes, and it
still looks the same.

> It's unbelievably massive.  They have two floors that are prepared
to be usable, but they are only using ¼ of one floor.  In that space
they have over 6,000 vehicles stored.  The military has a huge food
storage facility, and MGM has their film vault there.  I drove around
in some of the dark areas, and got lost for like 10 minutes.  If I
understand correctly, it's 600 acres underground.  I saw everything
from RVs and construction vehicles to amusement park rides, to what
appeared to be a cold war era Soviet jet.

> If you are going into your area, they turn the lights on for you,
but wandering around, things are surreal.  All of these things just
kind of appear out of the darkness, and look like they have been
there for thousands of years.

> -Dave
>

> ________________________________

Behalf Of Joe OBrien
> Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:58 PM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Clash of the Titans...
>

> Dave,
>
> Are there any remnants from the movie still in that cave?
>

> -Joe

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS