RE: [DMCForum] Re: Clash of the Titans...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Clash of the Titans...

I thought about that.  I absolutely loved the Edelbrock I had on my
Chevy.  If I could lonely get the #%$#$% hood open, I would go take that
carb off.

Maybe I should go up to the cave where it's sitting, cut the hood open,
grab the carb, and see if the flesh-eating mold has continued its
conquest of my interior... (not kidding - see
http://www.forwardlook.net/images/chevy/ )

The Caddy has the optional 29 gal tank (26 is standard).  That's $94.25
per fill-up.... Ummm.... Rich?  Do they have any more of those electric
mail trucks left?

-Dave

PS - It's the same cave where they filmed "Day of the Dead".