[DMCForum] Re: Katrina

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> I have not stopped Bob from spewing his garbage at all. I also
> stated that he, however marginally, did not cross the line. He is
> more guilty of treason by the English legal definition as shown here
> in asterisks:
<SNIP>

I so don't care what the English definetion is. Because when in Rome,
do as the Romans do. And here, we're in the US. Soooo...

The point here is whether or not you agree with Bob, don't damn his
voice. It is essential to our society to invoke free speech, so that
we never interrrupt the flow of our thoughts and ideals. Disagree, or
agree, there will always be something to take away, and use as a tool
to make things better.

Even if in jest, it's not right. It's one thing to oppose someone's
words, but to indicate in any way that they should not be heard is
akin to burning a book.

<SNIP>
> I don't know where you get off telling me that I made this a racial
> issue. What I've been saying is that it's NOT a racial issue or even
> a social or wealth issue as Bob contends. It's an issue of how in
> the hell do you evacuate nearly 200,000 ill, handicapped and poverty-
> level people in a timely fashion (especially when some of them
> WOULDN'T leave given the opportunity)? It's a feat that even our
> almighty powerful nation hasn't worked out yet. Never the less,
> people have thrown the race card, the poverty card, the genocide
> card.
<SNIP>

Point taken, and explanation needed. While I did start out with the
post being directed twords you, I did not continue it that way, as my
words were then directed at everyone. I'm tired of hearing the race
card played on everything from job opprotunities, to people starving.
One's skin color doesn't define the heart of the person of which it
covers. That was the message that I wanted to get out to everyone.

<SNIP>
> The humor in all of this, is I agree with Bob on many things, though
> to a less venomous and ranting degree. Much of our gov't is corrupt
> but it's on both sides. I'd love to replace these people but money
> controls the election because "He with the dollars, proliferates his
> message" via the media. If you don't have dollars, the people don't
> know who you are. They don't know your message and you can't fight
> the negative image that your opponent paints of you. We need fresh
> blood to make hard, unpopular decisions but I don't know how we'll
> ever get it.
<SNIP>

Harry Truman was just a shoe salesman who registered for a simple city
position one day. A few years later, that man became president of the
United States. Not everyone who gets elected has to have money. When
wielded correctly, a man's words can earn more influence than his
money ever could.

And as for the whole you need money to be heard in the media, that's
only if you're looking at whats mainstream. I've been doing internet
radio for over 5 years, and am now syndicated through 6 internet radio
portals, including one in Canada. All you need is a mic, a computer,
and an internet connection. I got tired of having no public access to
share my voice with Las Vegas, so I did something about it.

-Robert

And if you're interested, meet my alter-ego "Claude Ballsé" over at
http://www.spankwagon.net/

Even Bob and his son have been on the show, when they were in Vegas.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS