[DMCForum] Re: Katrina

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Bob's words verge on outright treason. The only thing legally
> missing for them to be so is a call to arms, violence or otherwise
> usurp the current administration in a manner other than election.

Treason:

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign,
especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or
by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

2.A betrayal of trust or confidence.

Speaking out against the leadership of this country and government is
criticism. And in case you can't tell, GWB isn't the government, or
even the country itself.

However, I do find it appalling that you, Richard, decided to stop
Bob's right to free speech by incorrectly labeling it as something
despicable, simply because you do not favor it.

Let's get down to brass tacks here. We either have a grossly
incompetent government that can't handle this situation, or one that
simply doesn't place human life as a priority. Whatever their
reasoning is, it's still pretty obvious that these people have been
marked for death. Could it be that we let these people die, so that
we don't have to pay out insurance claims? Perhaps we then avoid
paying out funds for public assistance? Perhaps we get to play with
peoples' lives, in a social experiment to see how far we can push
them thru crowd management, incase some other sort of disaster ever
happened elsewhere in the country? It doesn't matter. The fact is
that the government has made the choice to let people die.

Before going any further, get it out of your head that this is some
sort of a racial thing! Plenty of black people were rescued in Biloxi
and Gulfport, along with whites. But the point here is that they had
gainful employment, whereas the majority of the New Orleans poor do
not. Same with Florida. You want working people who pay into the
system to get back to work as soon as possible, to keep the cash flow
going. There is a far lower, if not negative "Return On Investment"
factor with the N.O. poor.

It doesn't matter if someone is black, or white. I don't believe that
anyone should have a better advantage, or even have a disadvantage
because of the color of their skin. However, I do believe that we're
all Americans, and need to be helped accordingly. ALL OF YOU SHOULD
COWER IN SHAME AT THE FACT THE WORLD NEWS IS ABLE TO REPORT THE
PHRASE "AMERICAN REFUGEE"! That phrase should NEVER have been able to
have been created!

Greed doesn't care about the color of your skin. You're all just
profit potential on paper. So stop trying to play the race card as an
excuse to punish those opinions you don't agree with!

Many years ago, the Government forced many Native Americans to walk
across the contenent on the "Trail of Tears", because they wanted
their prime land. So how soon until modern day "Manifest Destiney"
appears again, and allows the government to starve me and my family
off my land? Driven by profit, and masked by incompetence.

That's what happened to my parents. My father got sick, and the
mortgage company forclosed on the property after he died, even though
the payments were finally caught up to date and we had proof. Because
with the booming housing market in Vegas, the house sold at auction
for a far higher cash price, than the property could even have
generated for the mortgage company after the 30-year loan, because of
it's low interest rate. And the government wouldn't do a thing to
help us out.

So wake up everyone! What you think you know, you don't. There is no
black of white here. The truth is only shades of gray. Your
government, your elected officials do NOT represent the values that
you hold sacred. They are shoppers at a political bazzar, and haggle
with spin-doctors, and special interest groups over who wants to oay
them the highest for their vote. Our lives are at the mercy of
investors who drive up crude oil prices to secure their own profits,
without any thought to our own existance. We ruin peoples lives,
because the profits are greater, and we stifle progress, because it
threatens what failed processes we've alread invested in.

Get off you fat-asses, and out of your suburban tract homes and take
a stand. It may not be as comfortable as your designer sofas, but
it'll feel a whole lot better once you realize that YOU are in
control of your own destiny. Remember those people whom you elected
are YOUR employees. You go out there, and you tell them what to do!
Exorcise your Freedom of Speech by giving them all a sharp toungue
lashing anytime they don't act out your will, and do it with no fear
or retribution. To hell with this talk of "treason"!

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

How soon until the government comes for all of us? Winter is coming
with a potential shortage of heating oil. So you all tell me what's
going to be worse? Dying in the sewage of New Orleans? Or freezing to
death in your homes? Take a stand now, before you all are the next
groups of refugess on Television...

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS