[DMCForum] Re: Katrina

Learn to read the whole statement not just the words. I did not say
that Bob thinks Bush caused the hurricane. I'm saying that Bush did
not delay rescue efforts in a covert attempt at genocide on American
citizens.

Also, since the city is/was 67% black and about 200k of those were
at/below the poverty line, and the city is effectively abandoned,
the area does NOT have to be rebuilt (by Bob's reasoning) and there
was some brief debate as to whether or not it should.

I mean, use your f-ing head people. Do you think Bush's black
cabinet members would have stood by and let people delay rescue
efforts in an attempt to wash away black people?

Bob's words verge on outright treason. The only thing legally
missing for them to be so is a call to arms, violence or otherwise
usurp the current administration in a manner other than election.