Re: [DMCForum] Re: Full size power windows

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Full size power windows

> John Z. Delorean in Cleveland told me that he had his engineers work on
> solving this problem for 2 years, but they were unsuccessful.   When I
> told him the secret of how I got them to work he responded "you're a
> damn good engineer!"
>
> What this means is the JZD wanted his cars to have full size power
> windows.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mocking the idea in any way. I simply love
the funny exotic windows. It gives a certain flavor to the car. :)

> 1. You can actually go cruising in your D and be able to talk to people
> and wave to them (as they give you a thumbs up).

I do this all the time... My hands & arms fit out the window great.
Talking can be interesting... but I don't often talk to people while
sitting in my car.

> 2. You can go through a drive through and actually get food through the
> window and even work and ATM.

I do this daily by opening the entire door. ;-)

> 3. You get rid of the claustrophobic feeling inside of the car

I love that feeling - being "hidden" inside the car, etc. :)

> 4. You don;t have to run the AC all the time.

I do; it gets too hot around here to have the windows down in any vehicle.

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS