around ten DeLoreans show up so dont miss this one.

Date:  September 23 & 24
Location:  Downtown Evansville Indiana

We have made arrangements for rooms to be blocked-out for the
DeLorean group:

Hampton Inn
8000 Eagle Crest Blvd
Evansville, IN
1-812-473-5000

Ask for the DeLorean group rate of $69.00 per night.

We have also asked for a special parking area for the DeLorean group
at the show venue.

Please e-mail me for the Car Show Registration Form in case you did
not receive one or simply lost yours.

We usually have a small group caravaning out of the St. Louis area on
Friday and we come back Sunday.  Others come in Friday evening after
work.  This is just a nice show to attend and get together with some
D friends before winter gets here.  Good times, good eats, good
drinks.

Ron
gullwing-magazine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS