[DMCForum] Re: More Gullwinged cars

It doesn't sound like it. The first Bradley GT was a open T-top, with
thick B-pillars, high door sills. But there are no doors, and no canvas
tops.

The Bradley GT II is where the door sills got lowered, the gullwings
were installed, and the B&C-pillars thinned, and stretched out to allow
for rear quarter-panel glass.

OUCH! on that test drive! Usually my test has always been not only
starting the vehicle, but forcing it idle and heat up. Watching the
owner's face as you tell them that you want to see if the car will over
heat is always a dead giveaway to any problems that might lie ahead.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:
> I took a Bradley GT for a test drive many years ago. Must not have
> been a "II", because it didn't have gullwing doors. Still looked cool
> and was a fun little car. I passed on it when, during the test drive,
> I hit the brakes for the first time and was jerked into the other
> lane. Told him, "Would have been nice had you warned me about this."
> He didn't respond.
>
> -Ryan

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS