Re: [DMCForum] Re: More Gullwinged cars

I took a Bradley GT for a test drive many years ago. Must not have
been a "II", because it didn't have gullwing doors. Still looked cool
and was a fun little car. I passed on it when, during the test drive,
I hit the brakes for the first time and was jerked into the other
lane. Told him, "Would have been nice had you warned me about this."
He didn't respond.

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS