Re: [DMCForum] Speaking of hybrids...

Jeff Chabotte wrote:

> Most
> fuel usage is occuring during acceleration anyways. (hence city mpg vs
> highway mpg) As long as you make the electric motor do the work under
> load, then you save all that fuel.

Errm - how much fuel do you save??? You are converting energy three
times over in order to use the electric motor. Hybrids are less
economical than straitforward diesels but this is fthe fist time I've
seen it done for performance gain and I like the idea

Martin

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS