[DMCForum] 530 mile De Lorean on eBay...

[DMCForum] 530 mile De Lorean on eBay...

I asked the seller about the interior since it had been stored inside.  This
was his reply.

"Thanks for the question. I have never been told or said that it was stored
in climate controled storage. However, if the seats etc, have been
recovered, it was because the seats might have been dried out.. I will check
with the previous owner asking if he replaced them. This the way I recieved
the car."

To which I replied, "Actually, your auction does state that.  This is taken
directly from your auction, 'It has always been in a climate controlled
garage and it shows!'"

He didn't reply.

Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS