[DMCForum] Re: O/T Gas Prices in California reach $4.10 per gallon today

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

> Please look at the RECORD oil company profits since we
> started the war in Iraq...
<SNIP>

Yeah, and as much as I hate defending some of these people, the
problem isn't the price that oil companies are demanding. It's fucking
day traders sitting in their home offices, buying and selling futures
on the stock market. When the news talks about "fears of terrorism,
and supply problems", who do you think that they're refering to?

I don't know why we ban internet gambling here in the United States,
yet allow day traders continue to play craps online with our publicly
traded stocks. E-Trade makes GoldenPalace.com look like a failed
dot-com in comparison.

-Robert

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS