Re: [DMCForum] Re: de-emissioning (Marc)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: de-emissioning (Marc)

Fuel Economy *IS* emissions.

Best I can tell, you removed those components because
your too lazy to replace them??  Or like the way the
engine looks without them?

I sometimes try hard to see things from your point of
view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.