[DMCForum] Re: Top Gear...

I've been lurking on this list for some time but I'd like to make a
comment.

Content22207: Most Europeans, and especially Germans, do not view
driving the same way Americans do. They see driving as a separate
activity, one to be enjoyed in and of itself, not necessarily a normal
part of their daily lives. For many the last thing they desire in an
automobile are traits the majority of Americans seem to view as
desirable. The plush, air-conditioned, road isolated, floating on air,
"lazy boy on wheels" characteristics that drive the American auto
market are not something shared by much of the world and are not
considered to be admirable engineering in motor vehicles.

I must say you also exhibit an appalling amount of ignorance about
many other subjects automotive beyond this one but from what I've read
you don't respond to facts well. Therefore I see no point in debating
them with you.

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS