From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 11:29 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Horn replacement

It seems both of my horns died at the same time. I didn't believe it
either, but I'm getting +12v and a good ground at both horn locations.
Pulled & bench tested them and they're completely dead. So, it's time
for new horns.

What is the recommended replacement? Are there any louder and/or more
exotic sounding upgrades available?

-Ryan

De lorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=De+lorean&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delorean+
part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=JgtGHCe_DQpppGesOuQflg>

Delorean part
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delor
ean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=FS5Ip2pCIHc8n8lFfkEXFA>

Delorean cadillac
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=De+lorean&w2=D
elorean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=C6kb5Ya6u5FS5Q2fXR6SDA>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of