Re: [DMCForum] Too many hobbies; is it just me?

Re: [DMCForum] Too many hobbies; is it just me?

I think you have to be very selective with what you
enjoy doing or you simply lose time and don't have
enough for all your activities.  Hobbies are meant to
be done as you see fit, so I don't think you're having
a problem.  Now, if you want to do ALL those things
every single week, you may find yourself strapped with
work/school/family (don't know your position on those)
with very little spare time - muchtheless all those
other things you mentioned.  For me, I go to work and
school, spend time with my g/f of 4 straight years
now, and work on my DeLorean with or without fellow
owners.  That's just me - I feel if I branch out too
much I either burn myself out or find I don't have
enough time for everything.  Heh, looking back at all
the stuff I "started" but never really got into, man,
I'm glad none of them were on a contract basis ;).
Don't let the things you enjoy become chores, because
then they are not hobbies anymore, and you don't want
that to happen.  As for my "uninstalled parts"
collection - I'm somewhere in the 200$ realm ;).

Jeremiah