[DMCForum] Steering shake....

Hi,
my car has been put back together and things are going well.  I do
have a steering shake though, but don't know why its happening.
Here's some history

New Parts:
Steering Rack
Upper/lower ball joints
tie rods
wheel bearings

The car will drive fine, but once I hit a bump is starts to shake.
When I'm on the highway going much faster, the little bumps seem to
be magnified and the shake is bad.  When I'm on a flat service
though, I don't have a shake.  It doesn't seem to be the tires then,
right?  The shake isn't a side to side thing...its my whole steering
wheel going crazy.
The steering column is secure.  The steering bushing looked good. I
had two other experience delorean owners look at it too and both
said it looked fine.  I do have a replacement if need be.
Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Erik
4512