[DMCForum] DeLorean website moved/updated...

[DMCForum] DeLorean website moved/updated...

Hey Guys,

Wanted to post that after a long couple of years getting my design
business up and running, I finally had an opportunity this past weekend
to get my DeLorean website moved off of Geocities and onto a real
server.  You can see the newly updated site at:

www.terradisedesign.com/delorean

There are still a few things that need to be finished...like the
projects and maintenance section.  I do however have a good amount of
new photos uploaded of Pigeon Forge and the parts cars, along with links
to my ebay store...so it's officially a commercial site now.  All
excellent condition parts sell for half of the regular vendor price
because they are used, and most of the useful stuff I have is listed,
but not all...so inquire if you need something in particular that's not up.

Thanks for your attention, and I hope you enjoy the site!

Josh
jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net
VIN 5102
VIN 15964