Re: [DMCForum] Re: VIN question...

I know a guy (*cough*, *cough*) who ushered in the replacement of
several pay phones around town. Suddenly, after a couple month's worth
of regular use, the old ones would go away and newer models (which
disconnected the mic until the call was connected) showed up. I - I
mean, that guy I know - had this happen three times in a row before he
thought it wise to cease using his red box.

> > Too bad long distance is so cheap these days.  Those were good times.

No kidding. It's all "free" now on the cell phone...

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS