[DMCForum] Re: VIN question...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ah, the old days...
>

> Too bad long distance is so cheap these days.  Those were good times.

My buddy who grew up in Iowa has a funny story about this. He and his
friends used to hang out at this one movie theatre, where another
person worked. And they used to place long distance calls off the lobby
phone constantly. So like a little over a month later, the phone guy
comes out the empty the coin bin. And was scratching his head as to why
it was almost empty! :)

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS