Re: [DMCForum] Re: A time to kill?

> Saying in a given situation, you INTEND on shooting
> someone (murder, if not attempted murder) then as best
> as I can tell you intend to sin..  I would think that
> is worse than the accidental sin.

Nope. There are no "degrees" of sin. It's all the same to God.
Accidentally thinking, "Wow, my neighbors wife is hot" is no different
than cold blooded murder to Him.

> I think I would rather die than knowing that I
> murdered someone in cold blood by mistake.

OK, "murdering in cold blood" and "killing in self defense" are two
completely different things in the eyes of our human laws. You can't
"murder in cold blood by mistake"; that would be manslaughter.

Further, I find it interesting that you would not defend yourself with
lethal force if someone was trying to kill you. You don't
"accidentally" defend yourself; you either choose to do so or you
don't.

-Ryan

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS