Re: [DMCForum] Re: A time to kill?

I don't want to get all religious again on the list,
but the examples of sin you give are not
pre-meditated.

Do you wake up in the morning and think "I am going to
have sexy thought about the cashier at the coffee
shop"?

Saying in a given situation, you INTEND on shooting
someone (murder, if not attempted murder) then as best
as I can tell you intend to sin..  I would think that
is worse than the accidental sin.

I think I would rather die than knowing that I
murdered someone in cold blood by mistake.