[DMCForum] Re: Unique Red Doubledecker Buses? (Martin Gutkowski, er, Wal

[DMCForum] Re: Unique Red Doubledecker Buses? (Martin Gutkowski, er, Walnut Bladder)

Great link. Your post also made me think of another site that I ran
across a while back. It written for people from Europe or Austraila/NZ
who come to visit and drive in California. But it's been great in
helping me to translate everything and better understand
"ENGLISH-english".

http://www.caldrive.com/

The "California Speak" & "Absolute Basics" sections will help clear
things up the most, as well as provide the best laughs!

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> So it _IS_ true that you never actually read my posts. I wouldn't
bother
> if it weren't for the amusement I'm sure our fights cause other people.
>
> BTW "pissed" means someting else here...
>
> http://www.english2american.com/dictionary/p.html#pissed
>
> The single overriding image I get when taking on any discussion with
you
> Bill, is of a 5-year-old, fingers in ears, eyes shut, shouting "I can't
> hear you! Blah blah blah blah!"
>
> Martin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS