From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of doki_pen
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:56 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: eBay Deloghini

It's so funny to me people that consider parting out a
car as a "bad thing".  Maybe you should look at it the
other way....

Maybe parting it out will give others access to  parts
they've been a long time searching for?  Maybe one guy
needs a right front fender, maybe another could use
the right rear suspension?  Maybe someone needs a
frame?  It's good to have a balance out there of cars
being fixed up and cars being parted out.
Realistically, as these parts become more and more
rare, where do you think the parts are going to come
from? Donor Vehicles!

Jon