[DMCForum] Cupholders

I agree that the price differnce between the two different cupholders is
huge but the $10 cup holder says,

"Just drill pilot holes and install them next to the front seats, by the
dash, next to the console or on the door. Comes with 2 screws. Sturdy all
plastic folding cup holders. No metal parts to rust. "

No thank you.  I will not be drilling any holes into my delorean.  I will
fork out the extra money.  You get what you pay for.
-Alex

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS