[DMCForum] Re: eBay Deloghini

Yes, please elaborate Robert. If I had money I would buy it to fix up
but college kind of gets in the way of my money, that and the gas
station.  Too many times people shrug off savable cars becuase they
would lose money. I don't blame them, but every car has potential to
a certain degree. I'm just standing up for the car. Everyone is going
to think that I'm missing some marbels but no two cars are the exact
same and have a personality. For example, take my DMC, stuck up and
hard to work with, then take my VW, Herbie with the flu.

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS