From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of therealdmcvegas
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:57 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: It's a shame.....

<snip>
DMCForum (this list):
The DMCForum is like an after hours bar. It's kind like when I went to
the Open House event in Houston. After the banquet and events were
over, many stayed up way past their bedtimes, and hung out at the bar.
And just here, as it was there, you're gonna hear allot more, shall we
say, *colorful* conversations, than you would have at the formal
events. People here are more apt to speak their minds. If you compared
my past DML posts to my present DMCF one's, you'd probably swear that
it was two seperate people writing my words in some cases. Mainly,
we'll discuss DeLorean specific topics, or at least ones that are
related to the DeLorean somehow. Mostly things that would be frowned
upon on the DML, such as carbureting the PRV engine. Believe me, I
have seen people flamed FAR WORSE on the DML for posting things like
that, than would ever happen here. Let me give you an example. Take a
look at this picture:
<snip>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS