Re: [DMCForum] Re: It's a shame.....

Mark -- Sorry man, I wasn't saying "Duh" to you. That was directed at
anyone who actually believes the car has only 725 original miles. It
was intended to be read as, "Since the angle drive was disconnected,
it's really damn obvious the milage isn't accurate. Duh." More of a
clarification for Howard, who was really defending the 725 as
accurate.

> Do you ever reply to something that was answered already but didnt know
> it?

All the time.

-Ryan

On 7/8/05, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Duh, i posted before i got to read all 150 of my emails in my inbox.
>
> If i would have read that email i wouldnt have posted that.
>
> Duh!
>
> Do you ever reply to something that was answered already but didnt know
> it?
>
> Mark V
>

> On Jul 8, 2005, at 12:46 PM, Ryan Wright wrote:
>
> > And as Shannon just said... The angle drive was disconnected. So, duh,
> > the car has more than 725 miles on it.
> >
> > -Ryan
> >
> > On 7/8/05, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I saw pictures of the car and i cant see it having 725 miles on it
> >> with
> >> the amount of crud and rust built up on it.
> >>
> >> Mark V

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links
> >>

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> Yahoo! Groups Links