[DMCForum] Re: It's a shame.....

I stayed after the banquet for a little bit. Most of my time was spent
downstairs, where I chatted up a few people, before heading up. I did
speak with a couple people upstairs as well, like the woman who
created the prize that I won. But I didn't get to stay for too long a
time after that, as I had to get up the next morning, and do some
sight seeing before my flight left.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> I know you stayed in another hotel, but did you stick around at the
Soffitel
> bar?  I don't remember seeing you there.
>
> Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS