[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

But what is A - B, does it equal -C??? The mysteries of how his car
runs in the frigid artic tundra that is known as Florida without
cooling fans amazes me.

Perhaps he should be engineering for the automakers on how to make
vehicles run without the need for cooling fans in hot climates.

All he'd half to do is walk around the engineering dept. And when he
thought the situation out, and they wanted his answer on how to
solve the problem of needing cooling fans. He could give him this
womderful line of advice.

"Just tune the darn thing!!"

Taken right from: http://tinyurl.com/9obgo

And then he'd turn and walk away and leave them with a blunt
stupified look before they broke out in laughter.

I can only imagine the scumbag lines you use to sell houses in
Florida if you try this hard for a piece of shit car.

What an ass.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Travis Goodwin" <tgoodwin@xxxx>