[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Thmas's bullshit to people dumb enough to buy a house from him.

I treat each person as an individual, and make buying or selling
as stress-free & informed as possible. I pay attention to what
you're searching for (instead of just boasting about my
accomplishments).

Here's how:

Get that needed "edge" in your search with my up-to-date training &
education

Technologically savvy to assist you better

I constantly strive for excellence in customer service

My Realtor.com listings offer more photos (to help sellers sell &
buyers find what they need)

My featured listings on Realtor.com receive more traffic than basics
Good taste

Professional, knowledgeable and caring

Degree in Psychology (hint: good listener)

Mastery of the region (hint: know more than some life-long
residents)

Florida native, West coast raised, well traveled

Enough about me... LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!

Did you ever tell anyone to "tune the darn thing?"

Nice bullshit schpeil from your website. You forgot to include you
are a scumbag and would sell them shit polished to look like a
diamond till after they signed the papers.

Ever wonder why they are lambasting your sorry ass on Tamir's forum?
Are you just too fucking stupid to realize everyone is laughing AT
you instead of with you?

"Let's face it, dude. Your car is rice." Another classic line from
Tamir's forum about Thomas's shit ride.

And Thomas once again defending the need for no cooling fans, and
his willingness to hack up other Deloreans to demonstrate.

"My engine is liquid cooled. The temps never reached dangerous
levels while accelerating, and upper MPH winds helped to keep it
that way during the drag and shut down stages. Bring your DeLoreans
over & I'll demonstrate"

No shit, liquid cooled? I thought those were rare?

Thomas, shut up and quit defending this heap, you just keep looking
dumber & dumber each time.

I'll keep going till you shut up Thomas.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"