RE: [DMCForum] Cooling problems.

Your high idle problem may be related...  if you have
air leaks, it will idle high...  it will also run
lean, and lean = hot..

Follow all of the procedures that have been discussed
at nausea on the DML to find vacuum leaks.

Are you using PURE antifreeze?  Did you mix it 50/50
or buy the pre-mix stuff?

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >You have a problem with the car...
>
> Yes I do, the idle is very high, abouty 1500RPM and
> I can't keep it down.
<SNIP>

> >Are you using antifreeze?  (lost of you southern
> boys
> >think it is OK to run just water).
>
> I just flushed the system and put in about 3 gallons
> of PEAK antifeeze,
> and it made zero difference.
<SNIP>