[DMCForum] Re: Need advice PLEASE

I'm going to sell the car as a last ditch effort. I can sell my truck
for about the same amount if not more, if I rip someone off. Yes I
have said that it is not in the best shape but I love working on it.
My dad was a stock broker back the eighties so he knows all the
loopholes and what makes them tick. We are checking into getting the
money replaced. We are contacting the Edward Jones cooperate office
tomorrow to get on top of how this happened. I could use a punching
bag with my dad's face on it right now.

What about that headliner core, Matt?

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <mds328@xxxx> wrote:
> Josh,
>
> I was in college for 5 years.  As hard as it may be, I would say to
> sell your car.  It will only put a strain on your finances.  When
you
> get out and find a good job, you'll be able to purchase one in much
> better condition.  I think you've said before here that your car
> wasn't in the best shape?  Am I wrong?
>
> As far as the thing with your dad, sorry to hear about that.  Even
if
> you take him to court and he's found guilty, that money isn't going
> magically come back.  This is why I say to sell your car.  School is
> the more important thing for you right now.
>
> Matt
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx>
wrote:
> > This is off topic but is important to my car and my college. I
have a
> > college acount to pay for most of my college. Back in '98 there
was
> > enough in there for me to get a masters degree at any college in
> > Arkansas. My dad took some out for my D which I only had $2500
left
> > to pay it off. This week we cought my dad withdrawing big sums of
> > money out over the period of about eight years. I would ask him
about
> > the account going down but he told me nothing had changed from
the
> > last statement and me thinking he was telling me the truth just
threw
> > away the statment. Soo now instead of there being enough in the
> > account for me not to worry about money I will be lucky if I can
go
> > four years before I run out of money. He put the custotial thing
on
> > the account until I'm 21. And he called the Edward Jones office
in
> > Pulaski Virginia posing as me and told them not to let my mom get
> > it. From the looks of it we may have to take my dad to court.
What