From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrei Cular
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:55 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] New collector insurance

The only thing my *policy* says anywhere in it, is that the car is not
to be used as a daily driver. When I got the policy for 3 of my cars I
asked the rep if I could drive anywhere. More than one person at the
company assured me that its fine to drive the car to work occasionally
just as long as I don't do it every day.

If anyone would like to see a copy of the policy, it might take a week
or so but I can get it scaned.

Andrei