Re: [DMCForum] Re: Restoring interior trim... What to use?

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Joe OBrien wrote:

> Where did you buy the plastik cote stuff, how big of cans, how much
> did you need to use? And what exactly does it say on the can? There
> is so much to choose from, I'd hate to get the wrong stuff.

I got mine from Midway Auto Supply (http://www.midwayautosupply.com) after
failing to find any locally.  The part number for the gloss black stuff is
PLK-411, and I bought four 12 oz cans.  After doing everything, I have
about a can and a half left over.

I think you should definitely go for the "hot tuner blue" color.  Your
interior could rival DMCH's new one.

-andrew