[DMCForum] Re: Eagle Premier PRV.

Still, Volvo engines can take a helluva beating, and still purr.

I'd really just replace the head gaskets instead of toiling through
a tough, and coniderable more expensive engine swap.

It does sound tempting to drop a $150 motor in as a spare though I
must say. It's a shame all the easy shit never works.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx>
wrote:
> <SNIP>
> >
> > Why not just change your head gaskets?
> >
> > Martin
>
> That's a good question. And the reason is, because I don't know
what
> kind of other internal damage the engine might have. Specificly,
I'm