Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean MPG (Martin G)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean MPG (Martin G)

Bill, I got an off-list mail from another list member and I'll quote his
mail rather than answer it myself. I'm sure he won't mind my quoting him
anonymously.

"

I see by Bill Robertson's most recent post that he doesn't understand
your previous message.  Good times :-)

"

them to avoid ambiguity and be precise in what I'm saying.

Answer me one question - do you understand what I mean by a straight
line graph being described by the generic equation y=Mx+C ?

Martin