[DMCForum] Re: Videos

To those that don't frequent my site that much, Ilan is my brother.  He was instrumental in
starting the site, he has been the technical and design guy behind the site.  He also has his
own feelings and beliefs, as does every individual.  Thus, do not take his comments as a
representation of me or my site.

Regards,
Tamir