Re: [DMCForum] Re: Videos

In a message dated 05/20/2005 4:09:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cleandmc@xxxxxxxxx writes:

About  85% of the videos I have collected myself, but a few of them (the
crash tests,  and
some other clips) were provided by a good friend of mine, yourself!  :)
Michael was
instrumental in my creation of the D's on TV section  of my web-site.  About
five years ago
he sent me a vhs tape that had  a lot of footage on it.  Some of which I took
30-60 second
snipets  from and put on the site.  From that point on I searched for more
shows  and got
tips from people that would see a DeLorean in a show, etc., and  looked for
the clips.  It is
definitely a work in progress, since  DeLoreans pop up in new shows all the
time.

Regards,
Tamir

Tamir,

I should have clarified my question, where did you get the European videos?
That was our last video project together.

Why did Ilan go off on me?

Who is Ilan?