Re: [DMCForum] Re: Videos

Okay...just wondering.  I had a photo from Road and Track on my site
once...again, scanned, edited, cropped, uploaded...yeah...a lot of work,
and all for free and nothing more than admiration and got jumped all
over about it.  Was wondering if you had to deal with any of these same
issues, and how you addressed them.

Thanks for your reply.

All my best,
Josh