[DMCForum] DMC LOGO [WAS] Re: Euro Rear ...................

[DMCForum] DMC LOGO [WAS] Re: Euro Rear ...................

John,

1st off, thanks for the positive feedback.

as for the logo..... I asked them because I wanted to cover my butt,
having said that I'm now not even sure if they own the international
copyright on the Logo.

I have heard so many conflicting reports, and getting through to the
right people is like banging your head on a brick wall.

Sadly I am not sure if I can sell them untill somone officially says I
can use the logo, I am a delorean enthusiasts who does this stuff for
a hobby more than profit, though I have had to set up a small
business, but I can't afford to get in any kind of trouble.

Does anyone really know who owns the logo? if anyone at all?

Regards

James