[DMCForum] Re: Euro Rear NumberPlate Surround [with photos]

[DMCForum] Re: Euro Rear NumberPlate Surround [with photos]

Hi James,

Nice job!

Did DMCH really tell you that you can't use the DMC logo? Why did you
even ask them? Do they own the worldwide copyright to the logo?

Pity if you decide not to produce this with the DMC logo, especially
in the European market, where I'm sure it will be in high demand.
Depending on how my budget is looking in a few months I'd love to buy
one from you with the DMC logo, but need to do other more important
work on my car first!

On that point, to those of you who checked out how I dismantled my
car back in February and have been wondering since when I'll actually
update the site, I will when I actually do any more work on the
frame. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to work on the project
since Feb with selling our house and buying another one, plus other
stuff, but there will be some work done and website updates within
the next 6 weeks I promise!

I've got my quotes for powdercoating and galvanising the frame and
suspension arms - $200 to galvanise it, $180 to powdercoat the frame
and all suspension bits. I'll also do my wheels, valve and timing
chain covers in the same metallic silver powdercoat as the frame, so
it should look nice.

Back to lurk mode...

Best wishes,
John