Re: [DMCForum] Alternative Fuel

It would work, but the amount of current required to generate the kind
of gas volumes that would actually run the engine would require more
energy than the engine would produce. Think about the volume of air your
car gets through.

The next step is to suggest re-piping the "exhaust" back into the water
tank thereby creating no by-products. This is perpetual motion and is
impossible. Type "creating energy" into google (or permutations of it)
and see what drops out.

Martin