[DMCForum] Interesting problem

You computer guys will think that I am "green" on computers but for
the other people out there. If you start your computer and it beebs
twice and boots up in BIOS, check the keys that they are not stuck
down. I thought my computer crashed but uh, the shift ket was stuck. I
even went out and bout new memory. Instead of having 64MB of RAM I now
256MB. Yes, I know, my computer is as old as my DeLorean :) I bought
it in 1998. I really need a new one but last week I earned $32 at
work. So the income is clearly lower than my outgo so I am cancell all
the unimportant stuff (i.e. cable and cell phone)with one exception, a
girlfriend. I'm still working on that one, I may have a lead on it :)

Josh
10989